Pray daily for a deeper relationship with Christ. I challenge you to join me in prayer for revival for our lives and for the nations.
Will You not Yourself revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You?
Show us Your loving kindness, O Lord, and grant us Your salvation. (Psalm 85:6-7).
Would you plead with God until he changes you?
Jacob wrestled with God. He would not let Him to go until he blessed him (Genesis 32:26).
1. Do not neglect reading God's Word, for without it there is no sanctification (John 17:17) and pray for a greater love for God's Word which is able to save your soul (James 1:21).
2. Humble yourself as the Bible is clear about the fact that humbling ourselves is something we have to do (2 Chr.7:14; James.4:7;1 Peter 5:6).
3. Repent-change the way of thinking and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, and times of refreshing may come from the Lord (Acts 3:19). If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).
4. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (Colossians 3:13). For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins (Matthew 6:14-15).
5. Just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do (1 Peter 1:16-17). All you need to say is simply 'Yes' or 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one (Matthew 5:37). Yes should mean yes, and No should mean no, even though there be no oath to strengthen it.
6. Pray for physical, emotional and spiritual healing and recovery from hurtful events from the past. (James 5:13-16).
7. So from now on regard no one from a worldly point of view. If anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:16-18).
8. Be involved in the congregation, because just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-30).
9. Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds (Hebrews 10:24).
10. Be a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people will be brought to the Lord (Acts 11:24).